Friday, September 14, 2012

Still Alive, Thanks

It appears I am going to Singapore to replace our big boss in one of them security conferences. Plans to buy Kaya, eat crab and get everybody an iPhone 5 are fast materializing.

Jeremy Renner's the new thing this side of the planet. Yep, been there, done that, consuming tumblr tags like crazy, watching and rewatching movies, surfing to death.

Chickened out on the non-pro driver exam, but will gather balls for another run at it next week--my student license is expiring end of September, so I don't really have a choice re growing balls.

I've just a few minutes ago advised a colleague to make an effort to be happy and to keep counting blessings: there's really knowing things by doing them and just talking about stuff like you know anything. I'm not sure if I'm getting more comfortable in my own skin, being the quintessential late bloomer and all, but I've been able to keep depression at bay for the past several weeks already.

I think this is it.

No comments: