Sunday, November 21, 2010

Separation Anxieties

Well, so, had to take back pledges to die in the peak of health. Things happened, suffice it to say. Nice things. This year, nice things were hard to come by.

The universe was never bad to me. I was just really ungrateful and self-absorbed. Something shifted in me today (or was it yesterday).

Nothing major, really, just, well, clarity came through the usual, slightly illegitimate means, and I figured I might, somewhere down the road, need the help of substances to quiet my conscious thinking mind.
My mind is just too damn chatty.

(Note on August 12, 2012: Okay, you'll find this a little weird but this was posted originally on my Tumblr. I'm doing some online housekeeping and I figured I'd leave my Tumblr out of the drama and corral introspective shit here. I left my blog last August of 2009 but I've reemerged somewhere between that and this.)

No comments: