Friday, January 1, 2010

Vision Board Fail


I tried to get with the New Year mood by making myself a vision board. Primarily to waste time on this glorious day. Somewhere in the middle of concretizing and verbalizing my deepest desires I pulled a letter way beyond what the screen can capture, causing what appears to be an application bug, resulting to a strip of dynamic gray layer covering the upper fifth of my too-soon-beloved corkboard of dreams.

If this were a portent of what I will and will not be able to do this year, then hot damn, there go the Toyota EV, driving, wearing heels half the time and finding a suitable boy. (The kissing episode at the lower corner has more to do with general sensuality than actually having a boy to do stuff with.)

But since I'm cool and all, I left the site with a distinct feeling of "Okay, whatever, man," and moved on better things. (Well, okay, so there were possible bang marks under the mouse, but still, I quit before things got bloody--personal milestone, baby.)


(Note on August 12, 2012: This was originally posted on my Tumblr.  I'm doing some online housekeeping and I figured I'd leave my Tumblr out of the drama and corral introspective shit here. I left my blog last August of 2009 but I've reemerged somewhere between that and this.)

No comments: