Friday, January 1, 2010

Noisy Round Here

And there isn't really much to do except take things as they are and start doing what needs to be done. If you don't know me in the real world you have no idea HOW HARD that is. My main disability, which I will try to work on this year (if not forever), is the inability to stop thinking. While all that is true and all that is normal, it is also quite insane.

The thing I've realized spending time with family and friends from college and highschool during the holidays, removed from the rollercoaster ride that is the office, is I spend TOO MUCH TIME in the waking world doing my thinking. So, hopefully no one from the too-outer realms is going to find me that easily (only clue to who I am is my real first name somewhere in one of the links here, there's no use lying about that), and if you do, let's try to pretend this, and everything that's bound to transpire here, never happened.

The reason's nothing fancy, it's just--this is my brain talking. In the real world my frontal lobe inhibitor works dead-on.


(Note on August 12, 2012: This was originally posted on my Tumblr.  I'm doing some online housekeeping and I figured I'd leave my Tumblr out of the drama and corral introspective shit here. I left my blog last August of 2009 but I've reemerged somewhere between that and this.)

No comments: