And so we went. Right now I feel inspired to write not about everything that happened (for all that shit must be lunch time fodder in the coming days, but okay, since you insist:
- Jake got his Starbucks planner at Camp John Hay
- We went to Tan-awan to look at the ancient huts
- They rowed a boat while Hotbod and I took pictures
- Bixie picked up kids -- yes there was more than one -- who fell off their bikes while biking at Burham
- Bixie chased down an FX for something Jake 'left'
- Had lunch at Oh My Gulay
- Went to the strawberry farm
- Raided the Princess and King bathrooms until the boy manning them looked shit-shocked
- Bought blankets, bought food, bought tequillerrrr
- Drank til we dropped
- Looked like tourists at SM Baguio, etc.
Credits: Because I never bring the camera, the one up there is from Jercyll. More here.