Sunday, August 17, 2014

Scrapbook Alert

Hello, erstwhile watchers! It's been a while hasn't it?

I've been watching a lot of Parks and Recreation and doing a lot of internal whining and external smiling lately but in the process re-edited a years-old novel back into shape.
In a moment of weakness, I had my dad cut ten years' worth of hair

Friday took a bad turn at work, where my take-away was mainly to try and be a better person, but later that night someone else pumped me up into getting back into writing storms.

I've been having a tough time at work, with a lot of it having to do with not really being able to write anymore, but there are several things like my friends and co-workers and happy laid-back lunches and talking to people all over the world and traveling to different places all over the world that somehow all makes it a 7.5.

But there be days I wish I could just chuck it all and consume plants and live in a cabin in a sparse forest with no crickets and good Internet connection. And a tub of cream cheese and raw salmon and raw tuna and some Fita crackers and a duffel bag filled with the heads of all the people who have stood in my way of getting in said cabin, Kill Bill-stylez. There will be a pleasant breeze, the silence of a thousand deaths, and the subdued buzz of a MacBook Air. These are a few of my favorite things.

I wish we didn't have to earn money. Life's a riot.

No comments: