Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Relapse

I cried again today, for too many reasons. I cried for lost dreams and lost time, past regrets and current frustrations.

I cried for not knowing what to do, for knowing what needs to be done, for fear of failing again.

I cried for the greatest injustices in the world, for loneliness and abandonment, for reality come crashing down with the wallpaper and tiny crystal figurine things, for this tight feeling in my throat, for this crazy sadness in my heart, for all the things wrong in the world that make us want to die.


(Note on August 12, 2012: This was originally posted on my Tumblr.  I'm doing some online housekeeping and I figured I'd leave my Tumblr out of the drama and corral introspective shit here. I left my blog last August of 2009 but I've reemerged somewhere between that and this.)

No comments: