Seven Things You Don't Know But I Do:
- I think too much for my own good. (And already someone in the audience is yelling Tell us something we didn't know, bitch.) But no, there's simple over-analyzing and there's endless second-guessing and self-doubt and the hints of an inner perfectionist that keeps me inches away from the kind of life I would like to have for myself: namely the kind of life where you just cruise along, baby. But I'm learning to get out there, haven't we already said that? Yes, thank you, world.
- I once did my brother a good turn and built him a Web site. I don't know what's happened to it now although I'm guessing the guestbook is getting a lot of spam. He's much like the up-and-coming entrepreneurs the magazines keep talking about: impatient, driven, visionary. The only thing we have in common is that we both hate the corporate arena.
- I just look big at 5'5''. But I'm pretty lean, really, and objectively speaking, my legs are shorter than they should be.
- I quit smoking when I read somewhere that it took 12 years for a cigarette butt to biodegrade.
- My life dreams include being able to eat sushi at whim and getting hand aches when I don't write enough.
- I get butt-naked scared when people from the team nag me (or tease me or harass me) about reading the book I've written. It's been done for an entire year now but I just can't bring myself to let other people see it because when I try to read it again I keep finding something wrong with it. Can you imagine how my kids are going to turn out? They'll have major issues with me, man. I can feel it.
- I don't have opinions about cloning animals yet and I can't explain why it feels wrong so I'll end it at that and I hope that's enough for the time being.