Saturday, September 1, 2007

Catalogs of the Universe

Yahoo! Now I know which laptop I'm getting. I haven't seen it in the Philippines yet, but it's on its way (to me), the new Toshiba Portege R500. I remember saying I'd have liked a Fujitsu Lifebook but anything off of the Treehugger Web site gets immediate plus points. ASUS is coming out with a laptop that uses a bamboo casing, but that's for next year.

Also, there's this book from PowerBooks I just could not remember. It's something about a list of things you have to be
Secret Samadhi, for example
able to have done before you die. Places to go to, places to see, things to experience. Tsk. Refresher course.

And! And! If somebody out there loves me, then each and every Live CD would now be sitting smugly on my study table.

Mood: Determined

No comments: